Call for nominations for the election of ICOH Officers and members of the Board for the triennium 2021-2024
According to the current ICOH Bye-Laws the names of the candidates shall be submitted to the Secretary-General (ICOH Secretariat General c/o INAIL - via Fontana Candida, 1, 00078 Monte Porzio Catone (Rome) - Italy Tel: +39 0694181506 E-mail: email@example.com) no later than June 21, 2020 12:00 GMT.
- Nominees have to be supported by at least 10 members in good standing for the Board candidacy and at least 15 members in good standing for the Officers candidacy.
- Candidatures have to be accompanied by the written agreement of the nominee that he/she is willing to serve if elected and a curriculum vitae of no more than 150 words.
- Candidates have to duly complete the Declaration of Interest Form (form available on the website) along with the Curriculum Vitae.
- A member of the ICOH can be a candidate for one post only at a time.
- Candidates must be in good standing at least twelve months before the International Congress.
- The curricula will be published in the website and in the 2nd Newsletter 2020. The candidates must be eligible under Article 5, section 2 and 8 of the ICOH Constitution. The Officers and the members of the Board shall be elected as set forth in the Bye-Laws for the triennial period separating sessions of the General Assembly.
They may be re-elected to the same office for no more than one additional term, with exception of the Secretary-General, who may be elected for more than one additional term. The newly elected Officers take office at the General Assembly convened immediately after the ICOH 2021 Congress.
Based on the received candidatures, the Secretary-General will prepare the ballot form, with the names of the candidates for each office in random order. For further information including consultation of ICOH Constitution and Bye-Laws and next step information about election procedures, please visit the ICOH webpage