Call for nomination for the election of ICOH Officers and members of the Board for Triennium 2018-2021
We are pleased to announce the call for nomination for the election of ICOH Officers and members of the Board, triennium 2018-2021.
According to the current ICOH Bye-Laws the names of the candidates shall be submitted to the:
Secretary-General (ICOH Secretariat General c/o INAIL - via Fontana Candida, 1 - 00078 Monte Porzio Catone (Rome) - Italy Tel: +39 0694181506 Fax: +39 0694181556 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than September 15, 2017 12:00 GMT.
1) Nominees have to be supported by at least 10 members in good standing for the Board candidacy and at least 15 members in good standing for the Officers candidacy.
2) Candidatures have to be accompanied by the written agreement of the nominee that he/she is willing to serve if elected and a curriculum vitae of no more than 150 words.
3) Candidates have to duly complete the Declaration of Interest Form along with the Curriculum Vitae (form available on the website).
4) A member of the ICOH can be a candidate for one post only at a time.
5) Candidates must be in good standing at least twelve months before the International Congress.
6) The curricula will be published in the website and in the 3rd Newsletter 2017.
The candidates must be eligible under Article 5, section 2 and 8 of the ICOH Constitution. The Officers and the members of the Board shall be elected as set forth in the Bye-Laws for the triennial period separating sessions of the General Assembly. They may be re-elected to the same office for no more than one additional term, with exception of the Secretary-General, who may be elected for more than one additional term. The newly elected Officers take office at the General Assembly convened immediately after the ICOH 2018 Congress.
Out of these names, the Secretary-General will prepare the ballot form, with the names of the candidates for each office in random order.
For further information including consultation of ICOH Constitution and Bye-Laws and next step information about election procedures, please visit the ICOH webpage http://www.icohweb.org/site_new/ico_core_documents.asp .
Declaration of Interest Form.