Call for nominations for the election of ICOH Officers and members of the Board for the term 2022-2024
The names of the candidates must be submitted ONLY to the e-mail email@example.com no later than 31 October 2021 at 12:00 p.m. CET. The candidatures submitted to other email addresses will not be considered valid.
- Nominees have to be supported by at least 10 members in good standing for the Board candidacy and at least 15 members in good standing for the Officers candidacy. The candidates have to collect the endorsement emails and send them all at once, as attachments.
- Candidatures have to be accompanied by the written agreement of the nominee that he/she is willing to serve if elected and a curriculum vitae of no more than 150 words.
- Candidates have to duly complete the Declaration of Interest Form (form available here) along with the Curriculum Vitae.
- A member of the ICOH can be a candidate for one post only at a time.
- Candidates must be in good standing at least twelve months before the International Congress.
- The curricula will be published in the ICOH website. The candidates must be eligible under Article 5, section 2 and 8 of the ICOH Constitution.
To formalize their candidacy, nominees must send a single email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following documents: CV (no more than 150 words), Declaration of Interest Form (available here), written agreement of the nominee that he/she is willing to serve if elected, and attaching the endorsement emails.
The Officers and the members of the Board shall be elected as set forth in the Bye-Laws for the period separating sessions of the General Assembly.
They may be re-elected to the same office for no more than one additional term, with exception of the Secretary-General, who may be elected for more than one additional term. The newly elected Officers take office at the General Assembly convened immediately after the ICOH 2022 Congress.
The next elections of ICOH Officers and Board will be held in electronic format for the first time and on experimental basis, as approved by the General Assembly held on 29 April 2018. Based on the received candidatures, the Secretariat General will prepare the electronic ballot form, with the names of the candidates for each office in random order.